Add your event
World Animal Day - a special opportunity for everyone who cares about animals
Add your event
Why add your event to the website?
- They help draw media attention to animal issues and make them front page news - a vital catalyst
- Viewing events organised by a variety of individuals and organisations will inspire others to get involved next year.
- We'll share your update and images on our social media channels, bringing additional online attention to your event and (if applicable) your organisation.
Don’t forget – you’ll need to register before you add your event!
Please add your activity to the website as soon as you start making plans. You will need at least one image to represent your event. Obviously, it won’t be a photo of your actual event yet – it could be a poster, your logo, or even just an image of an animal.
You can amend your event information at any time and, after the event has taken place, please add a post-event summary to tell the world how successful it was! You may upload a selection of images taken during your event, or even add a YouTube video link, if available.
Otherwise, click on the green '+Add Event' buttons which are on the 'Home' and 'Events' pages. It’s quick and easy – just follow the simple steps. If you need help adding your event to the website, please follow the instructions.
When you’ve added your event, you may request a FREE 3’ x 5’ World Animal Day logo flag to help promote it!
Why it’s important to add, and update, your event:
- Events help draw media attention to animal welfare issues and make them front page news – a vital catalyst for change!
- Using the World Animal Day branding and logo (alongside other relevant logos) effectively ties all events, together. Over the years, we have found this approach to be particularly helpful to grass roots groups who struggle to attract media attention in order to raise awareness of their work and fundraise. It’s a great opportunity for smaller organisations to raise their own profile.
- We will share your event on our social media channels, providing additional worldwide publicity for you and, if applicable, your organisation or business.
- Seeing activities organised by a variety of individuals and organisations will inspire others to get involved next year.