Skip to main content
DR MOHSIN ALI BHATTI
- Organisation: Vets Care Organization
- To promote the veterinary profession through the development of high standards of practices, ethics and conducts.
- To disseminate knowledge through meetings, reports, publications, education and seminars to our members and general public as well as to foster affiliation with national and international organizations.
- To educate the public about animal needs and to ensure that animals needing care are dealt with quickly and humanely by knowledge personnel.
- To arrange free veterinary treatment and vaccination camps for animals.
- To work for the protection of all animals and to develop in the public at large a humane attitude towards all animal life.
- To promote enactment of laws for prevention of cruelty to and neglect of animals.
- To promote inquiry and research in our field, so far as resources permit, into matters concerning health and diseases of animals and whatever may contribute there to.
- To arrange field days for mass awareness about animal needs and rights.
- To protect laboratory animals and to promote the alternatives.
- To receive and administer donations, legacies or other funds provided for furtherance of all are any of the objects set forth in memorandum.
Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved