Mission: To save as many animals as we can from despair in countries where animal welfare education, rights and resources are most deficient.
Vision: A more responsible and accountable society where animal rights are protected and upheld by law. Goal: To help people see animal welfare with new eyes, so they can become the driving force behind the societal change.
We Will Not Stop Until:
- The rights of all animals are respected, protected, and upheld by effective legislation.
- All companion animals have a home where they live a dignified life, free from abuse and neglect.
- Overcrowded animal shelters where animals suffer in atrocious conditions are outlawed.
- The number of wild animals in captivity is reduced to the minimum and, along with the private ownership of wild exotic animals, is heavily regulated.
- Baiting stations, animal circuses, travelling zoos and dolphinaria are banned.
Currently we are focused on improving animal welfare standards throughout the former Soviet countries – the world’s biggest territory overlooked by most organizations.
Animal neutering - Improving Vet Standards - Human Education - Animal Welfare Legislation - Improving shelters
Captive Animal Welfare - Rehabilitation and Reintroduction of orphaned bear cubs - Lobbying better wild animal legislation - First Wild Animal Sanctuary