Celebrate #WorldAnimalDay with five actions for #chimpanzees!
Chimp supporters unite this #WorldAnimalDay! Five ways to take action now:
By stopping the cycle of exploitation of chimps and helping those held captive in labs here in the U.S., we’re helping chimps all over the world live healthier, happier lives. Today’s a great time to reflect and celebrate everyone who has helped change the world for chimps in recent years (say thank you to all your friends who have spoken up for chimps!), even as we press relentlessly for more changes.
Let’s make this #WorldAnimalDay one for the history books!
1. Write to the National Institutes of Health to retire New Mexico chimpanzees currently held in a Texas lab: http://www.retirethechimps.org/speak_up/
2. Spark others by reading and sharing our BRAND NEW chimps blog “Onward & Upward” at www.ChimpsToSanctuary.org/blog Be sure to use the #WorldAnimalDay hashtag when you share our blog on Facebook or Twitter!
3. Pledge to give $25 a month to www.ChimpsToSanctuary.org. Skip your coffee out and help a chimpanzee sanctuary support a resident instead! Who needs caffeine when you can generate that kind of energy?
4. Share one of our chimp memes on your Facebook page and spread the word about APNMâs mission with all your friends and followers. www.facebook.com/AnimalProtectionNM
5. Buy a chimp tag in honor of chimpanzees who endured long, hard years in the lab â the tags make great gifts for loved ones who care about animals. Your purchase supports APNM’s nonstop work to ensure all the surviving chimps see sanctuary, and there are only a few dozen chimp tags left! http://www.apnm.org/campaigns/chimps/chimp_tags.php
If you want to do more for the Chimps to Sanctuary movement or Animal Protection of New Mexico, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Laura
- Contact Number: 505-401-8936
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Organised by: Laura Bonar