World Animal Day - a special opportunity for everyone who cares about animals
The Improbable European Pilgrimage
Start Date :July 24, 2019
End Date :August 3, 2019
Time : 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Contact Name:Zampe Ampino
Email :[email protected]
Location : United Kingdom
the Improbable Pilgrimage is walking the 2019 #WorldAnimalDayChallenge
This part of the journey is unfolding in the rolling hills of the UK, the Cotswolds of Gustav Holst.
The Summer Challenge 2019 is the GAIA practice:
- a daily practice of consciousness with #DeepTimeWalk - 1h, 5km
- consciously make and upload at least 2 pictures: a beneficial selfie to Litterati project and a useful identification to iNaturalist
- from 24th July to 3rd August - in SW UK
- from 4th August to 23rd August - along the Michael & Mary leylines, UK
- from 24th August to 3rd September - along the Michael & Mary leylines, France
- 4th September - S. Francesco, together with LAC @ Fontanetto Po', Piemonte, Italy - CineDibattito + CitizenScientists w/s
- 4th October - together with Angelo Vaira, from Assisi to San Peter's, Italy
- 9th October - virtually with Angelo Vaira meeting Pope Francis, Vatican State.
the 2019 Challenge is making a minute or an hour of consciousness every day to feel about animals, to feel about ourselves as animals welcomed by our nature. the Challenge is an opportunity to do something beneficially new; an occasion to download an app that connects you to nature, and practice using technology with mindfulness, and sharing your 'feeling good' energy with conscience. Your foto is your message, your emotional state is your energy.
Walking, seeing nature, stopping and looking at it closely enough to use the technology with a purpose:
> recording research-grade sightings with iNaturalist (free from App store) - Progetto European Fauna -
> Collecting litter and tagging data with Litterati (app).
In this way, We individually collect data for the collectivity: Citizen Science!
To circulate our energy and make every pedometer click count, We have downloaded the CharityMiles (app) and chosen a charity to walk for at no extra cost, for extra collater healings,
Look for me on my pilgrimage, crossing your path,
"heading to SE to FarFar Away in the distance."
Let's take a selfie together holding the 'I care about Animals'
join our team on:
iNaturalist (Fauna European) - record the Bio-diversity Europea
Litterati (Europe cleanUp) - #CleanUpChallenge
Earth Charter Initiative
StopEcocide - bear witness to the departed of #Ecocide
TheSaveMovement - Veglia
Post a photo to celebrate the path with me, wherever you are, improbable as it might be!
let's go live
Happy World Animal Day countdown
Kia & Zampe, (with Francis, along Michael & Mary's leylines)
Listed in Event Continent: Europe