World Animal Day Games!
Pet Survival Guide – Five Top Tips
Our players at GirlsgoGames are very passionate about looking after their family pets and making sure they have the best possible life. With World Animal Day just around the corner (4th October 2012), we thought it would be a great idea to share some top tips we’ve gathered from experts for looking after your family pets. Check out the below to learn some of our tips that you can maybe use for your family pet? We’ve also asked our Facebook users to suggest some of their top tips, if you have any that you would like to share then we would love to hear them.
1. Make sure your pet eats regular meals and has the right kind of diet. Pets love treats too and love impressing you for them, don’t give them too many though as you don’t want your pet to become overweight! We recommend two small treats every day does the job!
2. Pets need the right care and attention to keep them happy and healthy. We recommend that you groom your pets with the right kind of brush to keep them looking beautiful? If you brush your pet every day then you will prevent them from getting their hair knotted which will keep them very happy animals.
3. Safety is very important! Always look out for your pet whether it’s in the house or when you are taking it for a walk. Having the correct kind of leash will allow you to walk your pet with ease and make it an enjoyable experience for the entire family. Be careful when you allow them to run free, as they need to be properly trained to not run away.
4. With Winter just around the corner, it’s important that you give your pet a warm place to sleep. We suggest creating a nice cosy bed in a corner of your home where they can curl up and be nice and warm. Make sure you keep the bedding clean; perhaps wash the blankets once every week to keep them smelling fresh.
5. When traveling with your family pet you should make sure you have a carry case where they can be kept safe. This inexpensive essential can be picked up from your local pet store. The carry cases are perfect for trips to the vet and fit perfectly in the boot of your car.
Head over to GirlsgoGames.co.uk to play some of our new animal games where you can test out your animal skills. To celebrate World Animal Day the fun way we’ve collected the cutest and most popular animal games in our World Animal Special!
- Organised by: GirlsgoGames.co.uk